yamaha 6300ISDE generator

sleepy-trout
Hi I have a 6300 ISDE gen I've had it about a year it was purchased to run my 5 th wheel Cougar X lite rv the gen has abt 12 hrs on it I noticed oil on the back pnl by the exhaust.i removed the cover and found oil that was  from the blower on the generator. I checked the oil it was full. the other thing with every thing in the rv off just trying to start the ac that is 13,500 btu that draws 15 amps, trips the gen in overload mode not all the time.when it was brand new it would run the ac ok. I have the rv on a 20 amp breaker with a 10 gage cord running it at home at the house when it is not on the gen the ac runs fine and don't trip the breaker.any info would be great  Thanks Mark