need wiring diagram EDL6500S

rnt

need wiring diagram EDL6500S

rnt
Key was broken off in the 'on' position by my caretaker. Then he opened the control panel and tried to fix it but only screwed it up more by removing or changing some of the wires coming off the ignition switch. I need a wiring diagram so I can replace the ignition switch and wire it correctly. Hope someone can please help me with this as I LOVE this generator and it has served me well for years. Thank you rnt

Re: need wiring diagram EDL6500S

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello, yes this is a great Generator !
Ignition switch $149.49 available to order
          Shipping $21.00 with a tracking # anywhere in N.America
           Total $170.49 Canadian $
I scanned the wiring diagram, but apparently it is to large to upload here ,
if you email me at "info@yamahagenuineparts.com" I can send it to you.

You can order by email, We accept Visa,Mastercard, and American Express.
Please include the CVV number and your expiry date and we will process the order for you by email.
Please send your complete shipping address and contact phone number.
If you wish to order by phone, please call Toll free 1-877-414-0404
Thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com

Speedy,
YamahaGenuineParts.com