generator cable for charging batteries

themacks
hi,
my husband says our  generator ef2400i, came with a cable for charging batteries.  We would like to charge our boat and RV batteries from the generator - I'm not sure where it is.  What kind of cable can I use with my generator?  Does it have to be a specific kind?

Re: generator cable for charging batteries

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello, Yes your husband is correct, Yamaha generators come with a charge cable that fits the angled plug in the frt of the generator, this is used for recharging batteries. The Plug and charge cable are designed specifically for this purpose.
it is extremely usefull and alot of Generator customers forget its there or are simply not aware of its intended use.
Charge Cord is $44.51   in stock
Shipping         $18.00   anywhere in N.America

Owning a Boat and RV I am sure you will get good use of this feature.
Regards