ef1000i Motor parts

spuds
Hello, my ef1000i is sick…. I will be needing in Valve Train/ One seal and  in the Piston Assy  I will need One Complete set Rings

Thanx for your help with assembling the Motor parts.

Now if  i had the instructions or pic's to put all other electrical componnents back   it would be GREAT" LOL . Thanx

Re: ef1000i Motor parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello there this little EF1000i must be getting quite the work out, yes you are correct, in that it only has one valve seal $6.49....#15 in picture one
Piston rings    $42.50....#5 in picture two
Shipping        $19.00 anywhere in N.America
to order simply call our toll free # 1-877-414-0404 or email "info@yamahagenuineparts.com"