ef1000 where do i spray starter fuild

yamadness
Had generator serviced about 2 years ago. realize i should have started it but didn't. looking to get it started and can't. Where can I spray the starter fluid. I have taken the back off air cleaner side and the pull side but do not see the choke bowl.

Any help appreciated.
madness

Re: ef1000 where do i spray starter fuild

CycleRob
yamadness,
 If it has not run for 2 years, using starting fluid will not get it to run. It will only run for a few seconds . . . on the Either in the starting fluid. You will need to take apart and clean the carb jets and float needle seat. Chances are high that the metering hole in the pilot jet will be partially or fully plugged with gunk or a heavy film from the old gasoline in the float bowl that evaporated.

 Using starting fluid for more than just a few short sprays is dangerous, in that it washes the oil lubrication from the valve stems, piston, rings and the cylinder wall. Without oil, those  parts can and will be damaged before the oil has returned.