ef 600 generator service manual

peter354
hi
just in case any body needs it am up loading a service manual ,cost me $10 but its a thing that Yamaha should provide at affordable price not($75) and have you seen the prices onhttp://www.cmsnl.com/yamaha-ef600-generator for a new carb 250 EuroYamaha+Ef600_Generator_Service_Manual.pdf

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

CycleRob
peter354,

 Since you spoke of the carburetor, I looked at the parts breakdown on page 7-9 of that service manual and found the "pilot adjusting screw" label points to the throttle butterfly mounting screw -and- the "pilot jet" label points to the pilot adjusting screw. Essentially, just shift those 2 labels one part to the right to correct the error. It also does not point out the main jet, which often on this type/vintage carburetor is either integral within the float bowl bottom mounting bolt or part of the emulsion tube, which is threaded deeper into a smaller diameter bore in the same hole.

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

peter354
hi
thanks for pointing this out ,just shows the Yamaha are charging far too much for poor information.
peter
JKo

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

JKo
Hi Peter,
If you still have a PDF copy of the manual, would you please email it to me?
konieczny@sympatico.ca

Thanks!
Sincerely,
JKo
JKo

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

JKo
Hi Peter,

Like you, I was given an old EF600 generator and I can't seem to get it primed.
What are the two hoses coming from the carburetor? Should they have a primer on them?

Thanks!
JKo

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

Mark
The link to the EF600 manual posted by Peter354 sadly does not work.

Does anyone else have a link or PDF copy that I can access?

These manuals are so expensive and hard to get!

Re: ef 600 generator service manual

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
This Yamaha service manual is only $50 CDN and is  readilly available for download online virus free from our website.
https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/powerproduct/moreinfo.php?ID=5&shopcat=shop

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com