Yamaha ef2400is hard to start

brankon
New to the forum here, I recently purchased a used ef2400is generator that used to start first or second pull, i used seafoam in the fuel for a week long camping trip and recently its started taking 3-6 pulls to start, I've put a new plug in it and cleaned the carburetor today thinking that something may have become dislodged and plugged the carb, also added a fuel filter, it still seems to be acting up. My next thing on my list of things to try will be adjusting the valves.
Anyone have any other ideas so I can stop pulling my hair out over this? I used to be able to stand beside my truck and start it with one pull and now I have to hop in the box and pull my arm off