Yamaha ef2000is leaking oil

dale
Hi all,  My 5 year old ef2000 has very low hours (maybe less than 100).  Shortly after purchase I found a drop of oil under it on ground after running for 1 hour.  I only use the generator to recharge my trailer batteries when camping about twice a year.  The next few times I used it I would see a few drops oil under gen case,  I thought maybe I had accidently spilled oil after an oil change.  I cleaned underside of case and wiped inside case bottom tho it was hard to get to.  Still getting oil drips now about a teaspoon after every use.  I regret not taking it to a Yammy dealer under warranty period but I did not buy it locally.  My prior experience with local small engine repair shops on warranty work has not been good for other equipment I have owned.  Having owned several Yamaha motorcycles with zero problems I hoped it would be the same with this generator.  Any ideas where this oil is coming from?