Yamaha Parts Price Look-up

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
To check Yamaha parts price and order your Yamaha parts simply click on the link provided below.
You will get the Part # look up screen and a shipping quote is provided.
Be sure to use the dashes and all part #,s must be 12 digits, ( 1HN-14101-00-00 )
if you are not sure, most parts end in 00

 https://www.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/shoppingcart/CheckOut/Viewcart.asp?Type=15&Make=Yamaha

Re: Yamaha Parts Price Look-up

Ridgeman
Can you steer me to a list of pilot jets and main jets available for my YG 2800i. I checked the catalogs in your post and they only list the stock jets. I operate my generator exclusively at high altitude 8000' plus. I have been unsuccessful in finding any  Yamaha Service dealers that can find the info so I can order jets.

Good morning, I currently have a YG2800i in for service right now with the same compaint, however we have found the exhaust screen is blocked causing the spark plug to load up, just something to check before you blow your brains out looking for larger jetting.
I would think western dealers California and British Columbia, etc, encounter the higher altitudes and would have jets to help you, here in Ontario, Canada we do not encounter this dilema, actually your the first one to ask.

Re: Yamaha Parts Price Look-up

Ridgeman
Thanks for the quick reply. One of the first things I had to do when operating it at high alt was to pull that screen. As you have found it was plugged up. I had to clean it several times just to get the genny to run at all. Now I just pull it out and leave it out when operating. But even with it out it won't pull a load. I think the plugged up screen is more a result of the rich running, black smoke blowing combustion, rather than the cause of the problem.
 Last summer when I used the smaller main jet(see my other post) at altitude it did not carbon up like it did when I had the stock jet in it. But it still didn't run well, so I am guessing it is because the pilot jet also must be changed.
  In any case I am amazed that you dealers can't just turn on a computer screen and get access to Yamahas available jets by model. I know there are multiple jets available because a Yamaha mechanic got me 2 smaller main jets last year. Now I need pilot jets and unfortunately the man that helped me last year has retired and his replacement doesn't know how to get the info. Maybe if I knew the manufacturer of the carburetor. Do you know the mfg of the carb?
  Thanks again and enjoy beautiful Ontario. I have a couple of close friends that live in your area. I grew up in upstate New York, just across Lake Ontario in a small town named Fulton.