Yamaha EF7200e small oil leak

DiEg0
Hi,

I have Yamaha EF7200e for 4 months now and used for about 40 hours already. I only run when there is black out in our areas but I at least run for about 15 mins every week even when there are no black outs.

I have noticed small engine oil leak at the bottom of the engine. I would like about 4-5 drops on the floor for in 30 mins. I check every time before I store the generator and this is the first time I seeing this. As I am noob with generators, is it normal for a few leaks or is it something I should worry about?

Thanks in advanced!