Yamaha EF2800i Generator won't produce AC power

Yamaha EF2800i Generator won't produce AC power

1320CLOUT
I recently bought this at an auction and it starts up and runs fantastic but won't produce AC power to the outlet.  I even replaced the GFCI outlet to see if that was it and its not.  I really don't know a lot about generators so before I junk this thing I was hoping maybe somebody knows what might have gone bad and where I go to find the parts.    Thanks,  Chad

Re: Yamaha EF2800i Generator won't produce AC power

1320CLOUT
When running the overload light is on.