Yamaha EF2400i

Madmac
My generator starts and runs fine except that it has no AC output or Green indicator light.
This unit is only 16 months old and has very few hours of running.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Regards
Madmac

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

Bobfished
Same thing happened to me. Had to take off side panel where control board is, unplug each connector and plugged them back in. It worked after that.

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

JaapAap
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

Madmac
Thank you. I have contacted a Yamaha dealer here and four or there so called service agents and    The answers I received were (1) Yamaha dealer - contact repair agents. (2) Service agents - We can service engine but don't touch the electrics.
Total waste of time.

Sent from my iPad

On 23 Jun 2016, at 11:02 PM, JaapAap [via Yamaha Generator Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

If that doesn't work, it's still in it's warranty. Just take it back to where you bought it, or contact Yamaha.

http://yamaha-generator-fan-club.10967.n7.nabble.com/Yamaha-EF2400i-tp1244p1387.html
To unsubscribe from Yamaha EF2400i, click here.
NAML

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

JaapAap
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

Madmac
Thank you I will try that and let you know

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2016, at 6:32 PM, JaapAap [via Yamaha Generator Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Another option might be to repair it yourself. The service manual contains procedures to test the electrical system and find the defect, as well as the part numbers and exploded views. Google for the service manual, but be carefull not to install software or signup for anything, the manual should be a .pdf file, otherwise don't download.

http://yamaha-generator-fan-club.10967.n7.nabble.com/Yamaha-EF2400i-tp1244p1390.html
To unsubscribe from Yamaha EF2400i, click here.
NAML

Re: Yamaha EF2400i

Madmac
Yes is out of warranty but u think they would still assist

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Jun 2016, at 6:23 PM, JaapAap [via Yamaha Generator Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Then contact yamaha directly, or where you bought it. There's a minimum of 3 year warranty, but I think this model even 5 year.  Now I don't know about the law over there, over here and ie in the us, you need to bring it back to wherever you bought it.

http://yamaha-generator-fan-club.10967.n7.nabble.com/Yamaha-EF2400i-tp1244p1389.html