Yamaha 6300 Runs Wide Open and No Power

WFO

Yamaha 6300 Runs Wide Open and No Power

WFO
I have a Yamaha 6300 ISDE. I had a battery go bad and I think I pulled a bonehead move. I connected jumper cables to the battery while the batter was connected to the Generator. Now when I start it the thing runs wide open like I have never heard it and makes No power. Did I fry the inverter?
Can anyone suggest a repair shop in the Dallas area of a quick fix?

Thanks,

David

Re: Yamaha 6300 Runs Wide Open and No Power

Lisa
Hi David I have the same issue, would someone please help us!

Thanks! Damsel in distress Lisa