YG6600DE No power to on/off switch

bachellerb
Could not start my YG6600DE. Started checking voltages on the panel and had none. No voltage into the fuse. Traced the wire back towards the battery and found the quick disconnect plug had come loose and opened up. Plugged it back together and problem solved. Started right up ran great. Today I tried to start and again, would not start. I have 12.5V to the fuse and 12.5V to the start switch. But, I do not have the 1.5V into the on/off switch. The on/off switch had 1.5V yesterday feeding in via the yellow and Blue/Red wires, and with the switch turned to the on position, it continues the 1.5V into the Black and Black/White out wires and thus allows the engine to start. With no voltage at the on/off switch it just turns over and does not start. Anyone out there tell me which part feeds the 1.5V to the Yellow and Blue/Red in wires for the on/off switch.