YAMAHA EF3000iSE(B)

franceszita
My husband passed away and I left the generator in an indoor closet for 3 years and finally brought it out and siphoned the gas out of it - I noticed a bunch of rust particles in it so I did NOT try to start it up w fresh gas - but took it to my local mower/small engine repair shop.... they said I'll need a new tank for about $200 but they cannot seem to locate one.. I believe we paid $1000 - maybe $1200 for the generator ...is there any hope for it?

Re: YAMAHA EF3000iSE(B)

franceszita
So I have to pay for a subscription to Nabble to get help with this one time situation - that
 is sad and what is this PDF converter thing? I do not understand this site - and life is hard enough

Re: YAMAHA EF3000iSE(B)

franceszita
geez - i feel dumb as a post - I see 32 replies and I guess I am not able to see them unless I subscribe to Nabble- can someone email me at mateyjoan@yahoo.com and explain to me how this site works?

Re: YAMAHA EF3000iSE(B)

Grumps
There are 38 views of your post, not replies. You should be able to see when someone replies. Are you in the U.S ? If so there are several on line Yamaha parts dealers that should be able to find your part.

http://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/5003a98ef8700212fc83a58f/fuel-tank