Tools to replace pull cord on EF2000iSv2?

Tools to replace pull cord on EF2000iSv2?

digitalnomad
The pull cord on my EF2000iSv2 gets chafed. I've been tying a knot and trimming the pull cord to move the chafe point. Now I'm at the point where the cord is a bit short. Ace Hardware has pull cord. I'm absolutely mechanically inclined, but I'm not sure what tools I need to buy to replace the cord. It looks like maybe a 10mm socket, but that is all I can see. Does anyone know what tools are required?

Re: Tools to replace pull cord on EF2000iSv2?

CycleRob
After responding in much of the "Blowby ef30000ise" post I say if you do not have the tools to change a recoil rope, you won't have the ability to safely change that rope.