Suddenly Overloading

pkwhitwell
Hi I have had my 2000is for a couple of years now.  No problems at all.  Started using for the first time this year with no problem.  Next day while trying to run my RV microwave (as I always do) it started to overload.  Now it won't run anything for long without overloading.  Could it be water in the gas?  Although the engine purrs like a champ!

Any thoughts?

Re: Suddenly Overloading

pkwhitwell
I believe it was water in the gas.  Anytime I run it in the rain it starts doing it again.  Mechanic told me that they can get gas in the tank through air filter.  I drain the gas and add a little Heet.  Seems to do the trick.