Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

Labrador
I know it is an old generator but it's a great one. Could anyone send me a PDF file or info on the this unit?
Thanks to all .

Re: Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

kdeeds
Howdy. I'm looking for the same info! I find it really strange that Yamaha doesn't continue to publish this information for free online...and most other companies do that nowadays, and most of them seem to even put Service Manuals online for free, at least to view them. It sucks. I inherited this generator and want to get it going again, but this problem is looking like it will cost me about $80 in manuals to get over on.

Anyway, were you ever able to find manuals/information or get any replies to your thread?

Thanks for any help, and have a great day,

Re: Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

cracker
Try this gentleman. Got my 3000 cd and it's great.
http://cgi.ebay.com/YAMAHA-SERVICE-MANUAL-GENERATOR-EF2400IS-/290487942898?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item43a26e3ef2

I can't make it a link so highlite and enter it .

Re: Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

cracker
Old Nabble made it a link. So just follow the link, email the gent as to what y'all want.

Re: Owner and service/parts manual Yamaha EF 600 Generator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
This Yamaha service manual is only $50 CDN and is  readilly available for download online virus free from our website.

https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/powerproduct/moreinfo.php?ID=5&shopcat=shop

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com