New 3000iseb no power help

Matt1969
I just bought new 3000 iseb and got it all ready and started it and have no power at to outlets or at AC light or economy button.theres no power at throttle control and was stuck on wide open. There's a grinding noise comeing from flywheel area like something is rubbing. I was gonna look into it bit I got disgusted and boxed it back up to return it .I'd look into grinding noise if it was working,but I don't wanna deal with it if it has a serious problem. So I'm thinking about looking at it again. Anyone had this problem. I pulled of coverers and didint see any plugs or wires that looked disconnected. Not sure where to go from here.

Re: New 3000iseb no power help

luiseanrik
Hey, I have a generator 3500 watt but it's not working properly since beaning . what should I do? can I repair it or I have to buy a new one? please suggest me.