More info required Salty

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning Salty, In you last email to me you I am not sure I understand your question....you say you restarted your generator twice in about 1 hr. does this mean it stopped running on its own or you turned it off and just restarted it when you needed it ?

As far as having your generator running and no electricty, I would suggest you pull off the side cover exposing the battery, remove the battery and you will see the fuses besides the starter relay, check and replace as required.
And let me know how you make out.
Regards
Speedy

Salty!

I was running my generator to power a small AC unit on a bus and a television at a tailgate. I restarted it twice in about a hour span. My generator runs....but no electricity. Any idea what may have happened. Any help is much appreciated!

-TailgatinPro