Looking for a used Flywheel/Rotor for an EF2400is

Looking for a used Flywheel/Rotor for an EF2400is

AZOutdoors
Hi.  New member here.   Great to find this resource!  I just got a used Yamaha EF2400is from a garage sale that was really a mess.  After a few weekends tinkering with it, I got the engine running great.  The issue is that the previous owner had removed the Rotor and tried to glue a few loose magnets back in place.  The problem is there is such tight clearance that the glued in magnets rubbed.  I tried to grind them down, but that really didn't work well and actually another few magnets came loose in the process.  I would buy a new rotor is I was sure that was the only problem but hate to spend the $220 or so just to find out there may be something else wrong (like the control module).  Ideally I can find someone that has a "parts" unit so I can buy the rotor and a few other replacement items.  I have tried a few local Yamaha repair centers with no luck.  Thanks!  Dave