Igniter Coil resistance, EF1000

mcoles
This post was updated on .
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to determine if my coil assembly is broken on my EF1000 generator.  I have no spark..  Do anyone have the spec's on the resistance of the coils.  Attached is pictures of the readings I'm getting at the different points.  So far I changed the spark plug and I disconnected the ON/Off switch which needs to be open in order for the machine to run.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks,

Mikecoil

Re: Igniter Coil resistance, EF1000

mcoles
The igniter coil resistance is a dead short, 0.1 ohms is this normal. See pic..