I've been given an EF600

XT500fred
Hello ,
I've been given an EF600, which hasn't been used in a long time. My neighbour has moved house and was having a garage clear out :-)

Before i try firing it up, I'd thought it would be a good idea to give it a thorough service (carburettor strip down, oil change, check spark plug or buy a new one, air filter clean/replacement, etc). So, I could do with a service/workshop manual for it, and I see that some are available in pdf, would it be possible for someone to provide a web link or email me a copy please? Or failing that some advice from the experienced would be most grateful.

Here's some photo's of the generator in question:

Cheers,
fred

Re: I've been given an EF600

yazva2007
The best price I have found for such a doc is 9.95 USD, but never try a link