I need control unit ef3000ise 2002 where purchase?

I need control unit ef3000ise 2002 where purchase?

jsanmora
Hi I need control unit for ef3000ise 2002
part number 7WL-8A210-16-00 if anybody know where purchase a good price.

Re: I need control unit ef3000ise 2002 where purchase?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Thank you for your parts inquiry.
Yes we do ship Worldwide !
You can view all your Yamaha EF3000ise  parts online, complete with Canadian prices and even see a shipping cost all prior to purchase, see link below. this part is in stock.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/showmodel.asp?Type=13&make=yamahaope&a=63&b=17&c=0&d=1900 EF3000ISE CONTROL BOX

www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Speedy