I forgot to bragg on my little generator

I forgot to bragg on my little generator

hillabee creek redneck
 First the company I work for  sells  Honda  generators, and I felt compelled to purchase one of them. But being and employee I'm supposed to receive a discount, cost + %10. For some reason the price was still very high, near $800.00 and I was offered a reconditioned unit for $680.
 I was not satisfied with my options so I got on the internet and typed in Yamaha generators when a linc to USA Light came up. I didn't know if Yamaha even made generators as they are not advertised around here, but am I glad I did. They had a new 1000 watt yamaha on my doorstep within 2 days at about the same price as a reconditioned honda, actually less because no sales tax!
 Now all my friends are in love with my Yamaha and my boss doesn't want me to talk about it.
 This little machine will run for about 14 hrs on one tank of gas pulling my wifes c-pap and a small light and it's so quiet you tend to forget it's running.