Generator maintence intervals

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator

Engine Meter
Yamaha's engine meter helps you to maintain your generator at proper service intervals. Service intervals are preprogrammed into this meter for your convenience (10 hours initial, every 50 hours thereafter). Upon reaching the specified service interval, the meter will display a flash alert for a 2-hour period. The meter includes hour meter and tachmeter features. Works with all Yamaha gasoline generators and pumps.

Re: Generator maintence intervals

chipster27
Here are a couple pics of how I mounted the meter to my 1000 and 2400.