Gas Tank Removal From A Yamaha YG 500D Generator

Gas Tank Removal From A Yamaha YG 500D Generator

Old Timer
I have an older YG 500D generator that has been stored. I want to remove the gas tank so I can get to the carburetor. I lost my owners book years back. It looks like the upper frame needs to be removed in order to remove the gas tank. Can someone shed some light on this for me. I am new to the fan club. Thanks.

Re: Gas Tank Removal From A Yamaha YG 500D Generator

Old Timer
This is Old Timer. After further examination of the generator, I solved my own question. I might need help on some other item at another time. Thanks.