Ef4500ise not producing any power

Zcam05
Hello I have a ef4500ise and the other day as we were powering our Rv watching tv the power went out and the generators Rpms reved way up I shut it off and ended up cleaning the carburetor, choke and throttle controls put a new battery and spark plug changed oil, it runs perfect now but it's not producing any power,can you help me with some possible causes ??

Re: Ef4500ise not producing any power

bwstewar
I'm not familiar with the EF4500 but I have a EF2000is with a similar problem.  I suspect it's the inverter module, but I'm still trying to confirm  Have you check the resistence of the field coils?  Maybe one is open.

Re: Ef4500ise not producing any power

Zcam05
I haven't done that and wouldn't know how to let me know if you get it figured out