Ef2000is inverter surging problem

mvsr1379l
 Good afternoon, my little 2000 is under one year old, and I've only used six times.   I've done all the normal service to the carburetor.  Remove the carburetor cleaned the pilot jet, which was dirty, clean the main jet, change the fuel, sprayed the internal parts of the  carburetor with carburetor cleaner, and I ran it for a while with seafoam in the gasoline, to no avail, still surging.  I can get the surging to almost stop by choking it a little bit, has anyone experienced this problem. Thanks for your help

Re: Ef2000is inverter surging problem

C. Boyer
I've only started my new generator three times (every two weeks) and noticed it surging today even after it was warm. It smoothed out in ECO mode. It also smoothed out with a tiny bit of choke. The fuel has Stabil and is six weeks old. The generator has only run maybe 15 min ever.

Re: Ef2000is inverter surging problem

C. Boyer
I called Yamaha and confirmed my warranty registration. Then, dropped it off at Mission Motorsports the nearest warranty service center the next town over.  I had to agreed to $62.90, if it's not covered by warranty. Put new gas from a new gas can, with a new bottle of Stabil, and new oil, in a new generator. I'm really not sure how it couldn't be warrantied, but we'll see...

Re: Ef2000is inverter surging problem

mvsr1379l
Hey keep me posted, I'm working on my carburetor as we speak, thanks for the update, I'll let you know how it works.

Sent from my iPhone

http://yamaha-generator-fan-club.10967.n7.nabble.com/Ef2000is-inverter-surging-problem-tp1554p1564.html
To unsubscribe from Ef2000is inverter surging problem, click here.
NAML

To unsubscribe from Ef2000is inverter surging problem, click here.
NAML

Re: Ef2000is inverter surging problem

Go to my post with your same problem:
Carb clean outline