Ef2000is carburetor motor control assembly

Ef2000is carburetor motor control assembly

bahumbug
I dismantled the carb on my EF2000is and upon reassembly forgot the position of the blade one the bottom of the motor control in relation to the throttle position. Is there a diagram or info on this? I do not know if the blade has been turned while apart. Thank You...

Re: Ef2000is carburetor motor control assembly

Frogman8
I assume you’ve solved this by now but it doesn’t matter what the position is when you reassemble. The motor controls the RPM and adjusts itself.