EF6300iSED HARD TO START.

Kip

EF6300iSED HARD TO START.

Kip
Got it new 4yrs ago. Gets started about once a month to exercise with various loads. " STA-BIL 360"  ALWAYS IN THE FUEL, AND THE FUEL IS DRAINED AND REPLACED EVERY 3 MONTHS.

It has been used twice for power outages. 11 & 15  hours. Otherwise, the only run times  are the monthly  ones.
It now has 34 hours on the display.

Now it won't crank normally.  I replaced the spark plug with the spare that came with it. Noticed the old plug was competely dry.. Wouldn't start with the new plug either. And it was also dry. Injected 1cc of fuel into the hole before reinstalling the new plug and it started instantly and ran for over an hour with various loads. That is the only way it will crank. I did run it with SEA Foam in the fuel hoping there was an obstruction that would disolve. Nope!

Any help will be most appreciated!

Kip