EF6300iSDE remote start kit can a extended range antenna

EF6300iSDE remote start kit can a extended range antenna

mrfixit8
Hello I purchase a Yamaha EF6300iSDE with the remote start kit 7XF-Y8600-00 the dealer also sold me the ACC-GNRST-30-10 quick start external antenna kit

I installed it yesterday but I can't find where to screw in the extended range antenna

If this doesn't work with the kit I bought is there a way to make it work

I'm using this generator at a remote cabin and I have built a generator shed that the generator sits in and it won't start with just the 7xf kit installed  Thank you Brian

Re: EF6300iSDE remote start kit can a extended range antenna

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hi, congrats on your new purchase, you have lots of power on tap now!!
Your ACC-GNRST-30-10 quick start external antenna kit is for EF3000i models and is not compatible with the remote start kit 7XF-Y8600-00 to the best of my knowledge.
Speedy