EF3000ise not AC output volt

jsanmora
I have problem with EF3000ise NOT power AC and pilot light off but DC is ok around 20 volts after 10 min back AC normaly but many surging then ok normal.  I did clean carb (change jet), adjust valve, install filters, etc.  i check services manual an point to magnetic core or main coil resitance (i dont  know where it locate) or main control unit over $700. I think over used because i from puerto rico maria huracane affected 70 days without electricity. I dont want go yamaha service with repair cost very expense here PR because situation.

Thanks all the help that may give me

Re: EF3000ise not AC output volt

PR-AJ
I suggest you take it directly to Yamaha in Puerto Rico.

Other than that
 "point to magnetic core or main coil resitance (i dont  know where it locate)"

Open the unit, and the generator head will have a white plug.
That plug has to be producing a/c voltage at all RPMs.

Let us know how it goes.

I have been using a Yamaha 6300 for over 70 days, about 14-15 hours every day.
Still generating perfectly.

Re: EF3000ise not AC output volt

jsanmora
I completed to test AC problem following instructions of service manual check  generating core volts AC 250v and 24v DC and all point to control unit $$$ if any have good price please contact I interest to buy it.