EF3000iSEB control unit vs date

Dominica
I bought my EF3000iSEB in 2009 or 2010.  The Control Unit is bad.  How do I determine the correct part number?  I see 7CH-8A210-A0-00 and 7CH-8A210-D0-00 listed in various places, some indicate "all years". I suspect that these replaced the earlier parts 9999etc.., but can either one work on my machine?

Re: EF3000iSEB control unit vs date

7790billb
Did you ever find a control box for you generator?  I have one for a 2008 which I believe works in every thing from 2006 to current model ef3000iseb.  Call me know if you need one.  Bill

Re: EF3000iSEB control unit vs date

Dominica
Thanks Bill.  I still need the control unit.  I need to find my notes, but my research turned up some very confusing results.  I finally spent some quality time with a very helpful Yamaha USA rep and am pretty sure which unit I need:  P/N: 7WL-8A210-56-00.

The only number I could find on the original part was:  08030810

Please let me know what info you can from your part.  I live overseas, so between the shipping and outrageous duty & tax, I cannot afford to make a mistake.  Regards, Neil