EF3000iSEB First time out

Salty
After breaking it in for 20 hrs we used our Ef3000iSB at an event for about 40 hrs mostly light loads <10 amps. Lots of people standing around the generator talking about how quiet it was. A steel cable the same length as our extension cord might be a good investment. It seems Yamaha has discontinued the 4 10-30 oil called for in the manual and now we are supposed to use the 10-40 that YamahaGenuineParts posted the photo of.

Salty

Yamalube

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Blended with premium quality mineral base stocks for use in all Yamaha Generators, JASO certified - performance guaranteed by Yamaha Motor Corporation. Meets API SJ requirements. 1Litre bottles.