EF3000ISEB - not working

timthib
My EF3000ISEB overload light comes on as soon as I plug anything into it except a light with voltage less than 40W. I used a meter to check the voltage on the outlet and it is putting out way more than 120v. Everything I've read points to the control board. Has anyone else experienced this or know how I can narrow down the problem?

Re: EF3000ISEB - not working

iang123
I have the same problem. Did you get if figured out.
EF2000

Re: EF3000ISEB - not working

iang123
So I have a update on my EF3000ISE, It works just fine as long as I start it with a load plugged in. If I have a load it turns on with no overload light and then I can unplug the load and replug it and everything is good. Has anyone seen this before.
EF2000

Re: EF3000ISEB - not working

timthib
That's the same thing that mine does with the light. It won't run anything else though. I think it's the control unit but I can't be sure.