EF3000ISE cutting out on overload when first starting.

EF3000ISE cutting out on overload when first starting.

Bmb779
Hi,generator starts first turn every time but runs for about 1 to 2 minutes then cuts out with overload light coming on,you can start it  as often as you want it will start but stop again after a minute or two. The only way to get it to run is by starting it with a load on ie electric fan heater or kettle.Once it has been running for 5 minutes it will stop and start all day,then next morning the comedy starts again. Anyone any ideas.?

Re: EF3000ISE cutting out on overload when first starting.

Bmb779
Problem solved😊 when I had stripped covers off for respray,and replaced LED lights I somehow managed to mix up wires on oil level and overload lights.Topped the oil up swapped wires around now running like a Swiss watch.