EF3000I Service Manual Wanted

Spennywiththegenny
I just bought a EF3000I generator and looking for a service manual. I'm not sure what year it is so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Re: EF3000I Service Manual Wanted

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Yamaha generators are not necessarily year specific as they keep building the same generators for years at a time with very little change, much the same way they do outboards,etc.
Your EF3000i uses the same Yamaha Service Manual as EF3000iSEB, you can purchase this manual using the link below, it is a direct download to your computer after ordering.
https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/powerproduct/moreinfo.php?ID=13&shopcat=shop

Regards
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com