EF2800i

GpaMiller
I have had my EF2800i since 2001 and love it!
It just got me through Irma after setting for a year or more.
But when I started it, it idled for around 20min & then got a burst and ran perfectly for 2 days running our small appliances and electronics.  Went through two full tanks of gasoline.
After a few days shut off, I filled with fresh gas and Staybil.  Was going to shoot some Sea Foam through carb, run it dry, and store it again.
However...it started easy and just idled.  It will not reach generating speed.  I let it run over an hour.
Now what?
Thanks for your help.

Re: EF2800i

PR-AJ
I would clean the carburetor thoroughly.
Using "carburetor cleaner" spray, and if possible, compressed air.
Pay careful attention to the compressed air: if mis-used, it could damage carburetor parts.

Let us know how it goes!