EF2800i maintence parts

Yamahafanatic
I am in need of carb parts for my EF2800i Generator,can you advise ? I am also need float height,etc to get the job done right, if you cannot help any idea where I can get this information ?

Re: EF2800i maintence parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good morning, here you go, have a look and let me know which parts you require and I will respond with price and availabilty to your location. I will include float height settings as well, however you might want to consider a Yamaha Service manual, as it has all this info and can be extremely helpfull in such circumstances.
Regards
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
email  info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Toll free 1-877-414-0404

Float Height 16.0mm (0.63in)

Re: EF2800i maintence parts

Yamahafanatic
 hey thanks for the quick response, I need #5,7,4,12,13 and 18
and a price on a service manual with shipping to
Whiskey Harbour, Ontario,Canada
Thanks