EF1000 stator

Evesaeth
Want to buy stator for Yamaha EF1000.

Anyone?

Re: EF1000 stator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Good afternoon ,
Yes we do ship Worldwide !
You can view all your Yamaha  parts online complete with Canadian prices and even see a shipping cost all prior to purchase, see link below.

http://partsfinder.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/showmodel.asp?make=yamahaope

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
Email   info@yamahagenuineparts.com

Re: EF1000 stator

Evesaeth
Thank you for your reply.

What is the price for a new stator, keep in mind it is a 220v stator?

I have found several new ones, but they cost 400-500$, i will then rather sell it for parts.

Was hoping someone had a used stator to sell, cause buying a new one is not worth it.

Even.

Re: EF1000 stator

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
What is your Vin # and I will look into this further for you.

Speedy

Re: EF1000 stator

Evesaeth
7FM-010109