EF1000 fuel question

Misbell11
There are two fuel lines coming from the fuel control valve. The larger one goes to the carb but I can't find a home for the smaller one coming out of the inside towards the center of the generator. It looks well worn and appear to be a vent. Any help letting me know where this line goes would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Mike. I

Re: EF1000 fuel question

truthlighting
Are you talking about the fuel cock assembly?

Please reference this diagram.

Re: EF1000 fuel question

Misbell11
Mine is the ef1000. Old blue machine. On its fuel cock diagram, it's reference is 14 .
Thanks.

Mike Isbell

Are you talking about the fuel cock assembly?

Please reference this diagram.

http://yamaha-generator-fan-club.10967.n7.nabble.com/EF1000-fuel-question-tp1470p1474.html
To unsubscribe from EF1000 fuel question, click here.
NAML