EF1000 carburator question

deankavanagh
 I can't figure out how to get the bowl off the carburetor. I removed the plug at the bottom, but that just looks like a drain plug. Unless the bowl is threaded on, I don't see how it comes off. Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you, Dean

Re: EF1000 carburator question

CycleRob
deankavanagh, The hex bolt at the bottom center holds it on. The bowl is just stuck in place. Give it a hard turn and a few gentle taps when the carb is held tightly or bolted to the engine.