4500 iSEB

Happycamper
Hello,
New here just found this forum.  I have owned a 3000 iSEB for 3 yrs. and am thinking about a 4500 but no dealers near me has one in stock and the pictures I can find only show the front of the gen. I have my 3000 mounted on a slide in the front of the bed in my truck with a fan to pull the exhaust out and fresh air in.  My question is where is the exhaust located on the 4500?  Is it in the same place as the 3000?

Thanks Marvin

Re: 4500 iSEB

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello, we are a Yamaha only dealer here in Hamilton,Ontario, Canada, we do have stock of the EF4500i generator. The exhaust on an EF3000i comes out the one end of the machine, on the EF4500i the exhaust comes out the rear panel top right hand corner if your looking at the machine straight on from the back, hope this helps you.
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com