3000iseb low oil sender location

12

Re: 3000iseb low oil sender location

ondahook
I will have to look again this weekend but I know the blue wire was by itself.....could be mine is a different year? I bought mine in 2007. I just opened the oil fill door and it was pretty much in the upper left of the compartment. I was so aggravated I was ready to pull just about any wire off as I've been fighting this for a couple months
For some reason I can't upload a picture.

Re: 3000iseb low oil sender location

cracker
O.K. Thanks

Re: 3000iseb low oil sender location

aron30
Could you please tell me if the oil sender location is located in the magneto area or do you have to split the crankcase to get to it. You apparently replaced it. How difficult was it?

Thanks!
12