3000ise yamaha

Bill
Hi all, I picked this unit up used and it's been sitting a while. I cleaned the carb and gas tank, installed a new needle, cleaned up the seat. Anyways I cannot get the fuel bowl screw on the bottom to stop leaking. It sounds ridiculous and it was the end of the day type of thing,  wandering if there is a hairline crack possibly?  The needle and seat is doing it's job. I've tried an o-ring. It's not leaking from the top bowl seal it definitely the bottom bolt. Anyone had this issue. It runs pretty nice. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Bill

Re: 3000ise yamaha

Bill
The fuel bowl has a hairline crack in it from touching metal shroud in behind it