30 Amp Plug wiring

dusty
 I have a EF5000DVE Generator with round locking 3 prong Plugs ( one 30 Amp and one 20 Amp) plus one standard duplex plug. I'd like to convert one of the plugs to a standard 4 prong 120/240 30Amp plug.  The problem I'm running into is the various NFB's used. The wires from the main windings Blue ,Brown, Red, Green.   Here is my issue.  The Blue wire currently goes directly to an 18 Amp NFB then to one side of the 20 Amp plug.  The Brown wire initially goes through a 36 Amp NFB, after going through the 36 Amp it then splits to feed a 30 Amp breaker, a 18 Amp and a 15 Amp.   The 30 Amp Breaker then feeds one side of the 30 Amp plug, the 18 Amp then feeds the opposite leg of the 20 Amp Plug and the 15 Amp feeds the 120V duplex plug.
My first thought was to get rid of the 20 Amp Plug that is fed with the two 18Amp breakers (using the Blue and Brown wires) and feed the new plug although I'd like 30Amp capability and I suspect this config will only give 18Amps.  I also noticed the Blue and Brown wires are different gauges with the brown being noticeably heavier.

Hopefully someone was able follow my description and can recommend the best way for me to wire in that new plug.