2 Canadian EF2000is in parallel--no ports

2 Canadian EF2000is in parallel--no ports

DAKOTAKIDD
Hello there.  I just purchased a new ef2000is generator and it does not have the parallel ports on the front panel. I knew this when I bought it.  I did some research on this forum and some guys are saying it possible to parallel them cause the parallel ports and just tapped off the plugs in the front. I also confirmed that comparing both the Canadian and American wiring diagrams.   One guy mentioned that the control box was different from Canada to America.

Has anyone successfully made a Canadian ef2000is parallel capable?  I have no plans to buy another generator at this time and run 2 in parallel but was curious if it could be done in case I want to run 2 down the road

Let me know what you know

Re: 2 Canadian EF2000is in parallel--no ports

DAKOTAKIDD
Any ideas?  Bump bump