2 2600's in parallel

2YAMSFULL
Hi everyone newbie here and wondering if anyone has had the problem I'm experiencing. I have a 23 foot travel trailer that does not have a generator. If I camp at a campground with electrical hookup all is fine but...My wife bought a Yamaha Ef2600 generator which runs the microwave, lites  etc, etc. just fine. I want to run the A/C and the 2600 is too small for that. The other problem is I would be keep the Gen. in the bed of my pickup which has a locking cover over the bed. The 2600 height is low enough so I can lock it up and keep it safe. Now after all the rambling let me tell you my idea of buying another 2600 and hook up both in parallel to give me 4600 running watts and a 5200 starting watts. I've looked and looked for a cable setup that would connect the 2 gens and all I could find is ones for a 1000 and a 2000 watt but not 2600. I can then run both when A/C is needed and shut one off for regular stuff. I would get a bigger wattage gen but the height won't work for my needs. Any help or ideas for a better way would be greatly appreciated Thank you Neil and Maureen Phx.

Re: 2 2600's in parallel

CycleRob
2YAMSFULL,
 You can not just connect 2 generators together. They have to be inverter generators AND be designed for parallel operation. Your Genny is not.